On time and on budget...our promise to you
The Portakabin Group is committed to providing you with customer service that extends far beyond simply meeting your expectations. We aim to give you complete confidence in our products and services, with our promise that your project will always be completed on time and on budget.
99.7% of our projects have been delivered on time and on budget since 2003
We are so confident in our on time and on budget promise that in the unlikely event of us causing a delay to the agreed delivery date, we will refund 1% of your contract value for every delayed week.1
With over 50 years’ experience of delivering quality building solutions, we are proud to be in the top fifteen per cent of UK companies for financial stability, giving you confidence that we will be around for many years to come. As market leaders, we continually ensure that we are meeting our customers' needs through customer research and conducting customer satisfaction interviews.
Our average Net Promoter Score for the Portakabin Group was 87%2 which shows our customers would willingly recommend us to a friend or colleague and is one of the best scores in the UK.
Your building will be:
- Available for occupation on time
- Built to the agreed project sum
- Completed to the agreed specification
"Speed was the principal driver for choosing a Yorkon building solution for this scheme. Site-based construction just would not have enabled us to have the building up and running as quickly".
Greg Hinde, Capital Project Manager, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
What to expect from us:
- A response to your enquiry within 24 hours
- A response within 12 working hours of your initial enquiry from one of our professional sales team
- A response from a 'real' person - not an automated call centre
- A dedicated point of contact from your enquiry right through to building handover
- A responsive Customer Care team to take care of any future building requirements you may have
What makes us different?
We are a responsible business;
- We care about our people, our customers and our suppliers
- We care about the environment and our local communities
- Ethical, honest & professional behaviour is fundamental to the way we work
- We support our clients’ initiatives to help their communities
- We invest in local apprenticeships and encourage volunteering within the community
- We donate to several charities throughout the year
- We want you to come back to us! (over 60% of our business is from repeat customers!)
"The use of a Yorkon building solution was an ideal choice for this project because it is fast, efficient and cost-effective. We were also impressed with the sustainability advantages of the approach, particularly the fact that it produces up to 90 per cent less waste to landfill than on-site building methods and uses less embodied energy".
Wen Quek, Project Architect, Cullinan Studio
1.Up to the value of £5,000 per week and a maximum of five weeks. Other Terms and Conditions apply. A copy is available on request.
2.Research has shown that companies with the most efficient growth engines operate at NPS efficiency ratings of 50 to 80%.
3.Data from July 2014 to June 2015.