Attentive service from initial contact to building completion - and beyond
The professional service you experience when you choose a Yorkon building solution begins the moment you first make contact with us, continuing through the manufacturing and construction process and onwards for the life of the building.
Here’s a sample of the service standards you can expect:
- A building that’s available for occupation on time
- A building that’s provided to the agreed contract sum
- A response by one of our specialists within 24 hours of your initial enquiry
- An initial project proposal within a mutually agreed timescale
- To deal with ‘real’ people – not an automated call centre
- To be included in a customer care programme
- To receive a 5-year product warranty on the building
- To receive a 30-year structural warranty on the building
- A building with BBA certification
- A building with LPCB certification – Yorkon modular building solutions are the first to ensure minimal fire spread with this certification
Working in partnership with the market leaders
To ensure we deliver a premium-quality building that fulfils all requirements and regulatory obligations, we work in partnership with leading architects, consultants and contractors, including Kier, Interserve, P+HS, Frank Shaw, Jacobs and AHP.
Ongoing service support
Clients will continue to have access to our services and expertise long after the building is delivered. Our specialist teams are always on hand to ensure buildings continue to fulfil requirements and provide optimum performance for life.