From single classrooms to entire schools – premium-quality buildings designed by the education specialists
Students and teachers deserve to work in inspirational, well-equipped and spacious environments – and that’s precisely what Yorkon building solutions offer.
Design expertise and building innovation
We apply the latest insights in education building design to create stimulating teaching and learning spaces. The versatility of a Yorkon building solution enables us to bring these designs to life in breathtaking style, delivering everything from state-of-the-art classrooms to spacious assembly halls and sports facilities.
The fastest, cleanest, safest education building solution
The need to minimise disruption to students means that construction programmes are often restricted and scheduled around school holidays. That’s no problem for the Yorkon building solution, since individual modules are built and fitted out in our factory and arrive on site ready for rapid installation.
"The building is innovative given its off-site construction and through careful choice of local materials, it is rich and warm in appearance. This is a great building that has more than exceeded our expectations."
Phil Bentley, Project Architect, P+HS Architects
Projects completed in half the time of traditional construction
Entire school complexes can be completed in less than half the time of traditional construction projects. There are also minimal traffic movements, noise and dust on site, making for a cleaner, safer construction project.
Buildings finished to your specifications
Your buildings can be fitted out with everything from furniture to security and climate-control systems. The exterior can be finished in a range of styles, from colourful claddings to brick or timber.
- Complete Secondary School - Cambourne Village College
- Secondary School Extension - Archbishop Holgate's
- 3FE Primary School - City Farm
- Adult Education Centre - Granville Park
- Science Block - Christ College
- 8 Classroom Block - Hayes School
- Training and Conference Centre - The Queen Katherine School
- Complete Research Facility - University of Warwick
- 2 Storey Classroom Block - Ninestiles School
- 1900m2 Extension - York High School
- 2 Storey Teaching Facility - Bewdley High School
- Martin High School, Anstey
- Crofton Sixth Form Academy, Wakefield
- Classroom extension - George Spicer Primary
- 2 Storey Extension - Asquith Primary School
- Whole School Building - Pyrford Primary School
- Whole School - Riverside Bridge
- STEM Laboratories - University of Cumbria