Extend healthcare facilities, with NHS-compliant buildings delivered fast – with no disruption to patient services
Yorkon building solutions offer a quality-assured, fast and low-risk solution to the challenges of increasing capacity without detriment to patient services.
Versatile buildings for every healthcare requirement
A Yorkon modular building solution can be designed to provide everything from GP surgeries and open-plan wards, to complete hospital complexes incorporating consulting rooms, operating theatres and A&E centres.
Designed and fitted out to stringent healthcare standards
Buildings can be configured to fit any site footprint, with multiple storeys to optimise available space. Where required, factory-fitted concrete floors can be installed to provide the response factors required for sensitive medical procedures.
Your buildings will be fitted out with all the medical equipment and services you require, ensuring they comply with the latest healthcare standards, including:
- HTM (Health Technical Memoranda)
- HBN (Health Buildings Notes)
- SHTM (Scottish Health Technical Memoranda)
- WHTM (Welsh Health Technical Memoranda)
- HAI-SCRIBE (Healthcare Associated Infection System for Controlling Risk in the Built Environment)
"A Yorkon building solution was selected for its reputation and experience in the healthcare sector - and I am pleased to report they performed very well. They delivered a quality building, constructed to Interserve's high standards. The off-site approach shortens the programme time which has cost benefits and gives the client earlier beneficial use of the building."
Shaun Paramor, Project Manager, Interserve Project Services
Service-enhancing buildings installed without interruption to patient care
Importantly, Yorkon solutions can be installed quickly and efficiently with minimal noise, dust or disruption. This not only minimises disruption to patients, but also provides a faster return on investment.
- 8000m2 Maternity Unit - North Middlesex
- 5000m2 Theatre and Ward - Bradford Royal Infirmary
- 64 Bed, 2 Storey Ward - Colchester General Hospital
- Complete Health Centre - Ladies Walk Centre
- 136 Bed Ward - Walsall Manor Hospital
- Watford General Hospital
- St Mary’s NHS Treatment Centre
- University Hospital of North Tees, Stockton
- Building Support Offices - University Hospital Southampton